Good and healthy knee is very essential to live a healthy active life and to do daily activities such as walking, climbing stairs, running etc. Apart from old age, many other people are suffering from knee problems like arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, or due to any other injury. Knee replacement surgery also known as knee arthroplasty can help restore the damaged and worn out weight bearing façade of the knee joint, relieve the diseased knee pain and disability of osteoarthritis. It becomes very difficult for a person to perform essential activities with the damaged knee and at the end the only option left is knee replacement.
People from all over the world prefer India for knee replacement surgery because India has best hospitals which provide world class services and treatment at affordable cost and top knee surgeons with great success rate of the knee replacement surgery. Over 90% of people experience an improvement in knee pain and function from the total knee replacement surgery. This surgery proves effective and safe for the people who are suffering with pain and inactivity.
Depending on the case, total knee replacement surgery may require somewhere between 1 to 3 hours at the most. The surgery is performed under the influence of anesthesia to reduce the pain along with stiffness in the knees. Post treatment patient will be given a proper care and may require a day’s stay at the hospital for the observation. For positive outcome, desired result and faster recovery, surgeon would suggest a physical therapy and some exercises that can be done at home.
Due to high success rate, many patients prefer India over other countries for the knee replacement treatment. Following are the reasons why India is best option for knee surgery:
1. India have a world class and patient friendly hospital infrastructure
2. Low surgery cost. India is almost ¼ of the cost that in UK, US and other developing countries.
3. India is emerging as Medical Tourism Hub especially for the patients of Kidney transplant, heart surgery, liver transplant etc.
4. Hospitals have national and international certifications and accreditations
5. No long waiting period when compared to western countries
6. No language barrier
7. Minimally invasive techniques and advance technology
8. All major cities in India such as Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kerala, Goa, Jaipur, Pune, Bangalore, Nagpur, Gurgaon, Chennai, Chandigarh has best hospital for knee replacement surgery
9. Plethora of highly skilled doctors and surgeons with a vast experience
10. Utmost care with customized services
Alleevia Medical Services is the leading healthcare tourism providers in India which provides the best knee replacement surgery treatment at the most affordable costs and at best hospitals or surgeons. Alleevia offers world renowned medical facilities with the finest medical treatment to help the patient for a faster and comfortable recovery. Alleevia is associated with best hospitals and doctors with their credentials, track records and national/international accreditations and certifications. We have customized packages by keeping in mind the individual’s needs, comfort and providing the surgery and other services at much cheaper price. The services we provide to the patient are:
1. Transport arrangement
2. Appointment with the best doctor or hospital
3. Admission at the hospital
4. Medicines arrangement
5. Arrangement of food and accommodation for the patient and his/her companion
6. Visa and flight ticket booking
8. Currency exchange
9. Hotel arrangements if required
10. Surgical services such as pre-surgery tests
11. Quick response to the query
12. Hassle free stay
Alleevia Medical Service provides best and accessible services round the clock for the patients coming from other countries thus making it most preferable Healthcare provider over others.